Macmillan Cancer Support's mobile service for offering advice on cancer is making a return to the city of Plymouth later this month. The initiative by the charity cancer society, which has been working for many years for the care and support of the cancer patients, is specifically aimed at reaching out to the public for the purpose of providing information as well as advice on cancer.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez