If statement of Harvard Medical School’s researcher Ramzi Amri is to be considered then only one thing stands out that ‘Steve Jobs doomed himself’.
Ramzi, who is also a faculty member of Harvard Medical School, was of the view that Jobs was suffering from a mild form of pancreatic cancer, which is treatable through traditional method.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez