Half a dozen more medical graduates would be sent to the local areas as there has been a deficit in the number of doctors available in the country. Minister for Rural and Regional Health Warren Snowdon says that, 50 per cent of the medical graduates will be providing services to rural and regional areas of Australia.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez