In the terrible turn of events after the death of Whitney Houston, there has been yet another revelation in the much-publicized relationships she had with her family. It has been revealed that according to the prenup agreement that had been signed by her and Bobby Brown, her ex-husband, there is a clause that barred Bobby from support from the spouse.
It has been recently revealed that the hotel room in which Whitney Houston breathed her last has been totally stripped of all belongings. Even from bed sheets to curtains. Even the last bits of trash have been cleared from the room. This is because there are many people who might actually tend to sell off these pieces as ‘relics ‘of the death scene.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez