ABB Group, the leading power and automation technology group has signed an agreement for office space in HQ which is a part of world-class portfolio of commercial properties managed by Aldar. The move is aimed to strengthen its position and push growth by tapping opportunities present in the local market.
Later this year, when Ferrari World inaugurates in Abu Dhabi, fans will experience a giant roller coaster ride but with a variation.
The ride in a Ferrari will take adventure-lovers on a two kilometer drive at up to 95 kmh and since there are two cars running side-by-side, the roller coaster turns into a racetrack with a different "winner" every time.
Dubai - Roger Federer makes one of the earliest start of his career on Thursday when he and Rafael Nadal head the field at a rich six-man exhibition in tennis-starved Abu Dhabi.
The Swiss will be on court New Year's Day as he prepares to put behind a relatively modest 2008 campaign and focusses on re-taking the number one ranking from his Spanish rival.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez