As per recent reports, authorities concerned have placed the second-highest alert levels as lava started flowing from two Alaskan volcanoes.
The volcanoes, which are known as Pavlof and Cleveland are present in the Aleutian Island range, can explode with or without giving any warning. This is the reason that they have been placed on the alerts.
Baby Beluga Whale Dies in Alaska, First-ever Successful Rescue Operation finally fails with its DeathSubmitted by Sarabjit Heera on Wed, 07/11/2012 - 12:01
In today’s world of multimillion-dollar lottery jackpots and online betting, there is a whole new game going on in Alaska. It is more or less the biggest guessing game of Alaska, but the payouts are very low. People of Nenana put in $2.50 a chance to guess when the ice would go out on the Tanana River in the tiny community of Nenana, about 55 miles south of Fairbanks.
It has been recently revealed in a report that the polar bear is a much more evolved species that it was ever thought earlier. This has been revealed according to a new research done by a team. They are of the view that it was about 600,000 years ago that the largest carnivores from the Artics had evolved.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez