Investigations are being conducted by the Health Minister of the Northern Territory how to stop Alice Springs victims of sexual assault from having to fly to Darwin for treatment.
It was suggested that shortfall of the Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) in Alice Springs is the reason for the practices.
According to a set of research-based work, it has been revealed that Australia will soon witness problem as more number of workers are handling care responsibilities.
Prof. Barbara Pocock said things will get even more problematic when rise in ageing population will be witnessed. It would not be wrong to say the country is heading towards care tsunami.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez