Drug resistant malaria is causing havoc in Asia. It has come to light that the regions of Cambodia, Thailand and Myanmar have seriously been affected by the drug resistant malaria. On Wednesday, a conference has been called to discuss the ways by which a control over the wide spread of deadly malaria could be established.
Phnom Penh - A Cambodian court on Tuesday shortened the jail term of a convicted German paedophile from 10 to seven years.
Alexander Moritz Watrin, 38, was sentenced in October 2006 and ordered to pay a fine of 5,000 US dollars after being found guilty of engaging in sexual activity with four boys aged seven to 15.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez