Two leading reasons that cost Canadian women their lives are heart disease and stroke. On the special occasion of Mother's Day, it would be great to inform mothers about these risks.
As per information provided by the Heart and Stroke Foundation, it is important that women should be aware that menopause brings a decline in estrogen levels.
At around 12:00 noon on 5 May, 2013, a witness from Morrisburg, Ontario, Canada, said that a very strange object was seen flying in the sky.
As per the findings, the database of Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) has helped acquire the report. The same was collected compliant with the testimony into the website.
A research from Simon Fraser University suggested that Canada's cool climate allow obese people to burn a fewer calories at rest or doing normal activity. The study found that the people with body mass index more than 30 seem to use less energy to stay warm in cooler temperatures than their thinner counterparts.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez