In a recent finding, experts claim to have found the language gene more active in young girls than boys. The above findings are among some of the evidences to prove that it's no more a man's world, truths are far off different.
It is not just result of a single study but several studies have proved that in language, girls have better skills than boys.
In a news conference, it was revealed that the Windsor Regional Hospital will take over Hotel-Dieu Grace Hospital's trauma section.
Hotel-Dieu will now concentrate on the rehabilitation and mental health care. After discussing the opinion of the two hospitals, the proposal was sent to the Ministry of Health and the Erie St. Clair LHIN for approval.
According to a study published in Canadian Medical Association Journal, children that are born by caesarean deliveries and fed formula milk are more likely to fall ill and catch severe diseases. Moreover, caesarean births tend to cause obesity in childhood. Type 1 diabetes and asthma are also the threats that have found in most cases of caesarean deliveries.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez