University of Alberta researcher Ted Allison has revealed an unknown fact that stem cells from zebrafish could revive damaged cones in retinas and restore eyesight to people.
Journal Public Library of Science reports that stem cells could be used to only replace the cones in its retina. It has strong implications in the field of human eyesight.
Ongoing week is national non-smoking week, announces the Canadian Cancer Society. January is celebrated as Tobacco Reduction Month and as the week started, from Jan. 20 to 26, declared as national non-smoking week by the Canadian Cancer Society with an aim to see a good reduction in the rate of tobacco use in Saskatchewan with this year's theme of: "Live, work, play...
According to a latest report released by the Health Council of Canada, when it comes to after-hours medical care, Manitoba ranks the last amongst all. People there hardly have access to the same.
While 67% of doctors in Ontario reported their patients as having access to such care, merely 25% of all doctors reported the same in the province of Manitoba.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez