For the people who have been wanting to join the gang of iPhone but had to face a hard time in order to justify the total selling cost, now may one may have extra affordable alternative to think about. Everyone has seen the refreshed phones which are being sold at every place already, however Telus is stepping into the game with their personal revived iPhones.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone