Reports have revealed that Camelot, the national lottery operator, has been purchased by a Canadian pension fund for nearly 400 Million Pounds.
The five major shareholders of Camelot had agreed to sell the company to the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan, and the deal directly means that another renowned British firm would now fall into foreign ownership.
Shark is being hunted to an extent to be called an extinct creature lately. A Vancouver group called Shark Truth is urging the Chinese – Canadian couples to get their wedding menu changed and strike off the shark fin soup from the menu. This drive has been initiated in order to save the endangered creature from being hunted.
On Thursday, Health Canada issued warnings specifying that parents and caregivers should immediately go through their toy boxes and throw out all the "Little People" figures which are now old. The toys were manufactured by Fisher-Price, and the warning has been a result of a baby recently chocking to death.
Inappropriate Behavior Leads to Suspension of Two Eastern Health Employees, Discipline Being Faced by ThirdSubmitted by Amit Pathania on Thu, 03/25/2010 - 21:15
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording