Lawyers, seeking compensation for thousands of beef manufactures across the country, criticized the Federal Government for its failure to keep BSE out of Canada at a meeting in central Alberta.
Nearly 150 Alberta beef producers reportedly accumulated in Red Deer Wednesday to receive an update on a class-action lawsuit over Ottawa's handling of the BSE crisis.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone