For the people who have been wanting to join the gang of iPhone but had to face a hard time in order to justify the total selling cost, now may one may have extra affordable alternative to think about. Everyone has seen the refreshed phones which are being sold at every place already, however Telus is stepping into the game with their personal revived iPhones.
It has been reported that the Canadian economy has been burgeoning at an express rate in the past three years. Manufacturing, wholesaling and construction have supplemented this expansion. This stands testament the fact that the economy of the country is recuperating faster than anticipated by policy makers.
Quebec City Mayor Regis Labeaume, who had hired Mr. Rapaille with a view to revive the provincial capital's image, revealed that the contract worth about $300,000 has been cancelled before the much controversial Mr. Rapaille submits his findings.
"We agree it is a failure, and we are sorry", Mr. Labeaume posted in a news conference at city hall.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone