A report has uncovered that Vancouver has seen a coalition of some of the greatest minds of the world. The physicists have decided together to form a new particle collider worth some US$7.78-billion.
The report found that the aim behind the building of the collider is to find an answer to some of the deepest secrets of the universe.
It's quite appraising to know that despite of earning such a big name and fame, son of Chris Hadfield, Evan Hadfield, considers his father to be a simple man.
Chris Hadfield is the Canadian astronaut who is known for catching thoughts of millions from the International space station that is placed hundreds of miles above the earth's atmosphere.
A research team based in Winnipeg has found that if a blood substitute is given to decisively ill patients with low pressure, then it could prove to be quite lethal for them.
Corn-based hydroxyethyl starch solution is commonly given to severely ill people so that their blood volume could be increased. In this study, it has been found highly risky.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez