A group of researchers from the Northwestern University in Chicago has patented a drug known as MW151, which is said to be quite effective in treating a number of problems. The research, which has also find a place in the Journal of Neuroscience, has revealed that the drug is able to treat Alzheimer's disease, multiple sclerosis as well as a number of strokes.
- Next generation optical disc by Panasonic and Sony
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini