HIV/AIDS is one of the most deadly diseases in the world. Even after the efforts of the medical experts and scientists, an effective cure of it has not yet been found. Therefore every year, a number of events take place in which not only awareness about the deadliest disease is raised but also funds to support the research over HIV vaccination are also raised.
A novel US study has revealed that urge of checking status updates and surfing on the social network sites is quite strong than the urge of having alcohol and other tobacco products. The study that was taken out from the University Of Chicago Booth School Of Business in America is said to be one of its kind which was done which urge was stronger among the both.
It has been recently revealed that in a startling incident, there was a three and a half inch nail, lodged in the brain of a man. The name of the man is Dante Autulla and he is from Chicago. This 32 years old man accidently fired the nail from a gun, while he was running errands in his garage in his own home, situated in Orlando Park.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez