A group of researchers from the Northwestern University in Chicago has patented a drug known as MW151, which is said to be quite effective in treating a number of problems. The research, which has also find a place in the Journal of Neuroscience, has revealed that the drug is able to treat Alzheimer's disease, multiple sclerosis as well as a number of strokes.
It has been recently reveled in a report that the Asian Carp fish that eats fruits is now seen more commonly. It was revealed by the Asian Carp Regional Coordinating Committee that there has been a rise seen in the same in the Chicago area. This is going to be done after there were two Bighead Carps seen in Chicago.
It has been revealed in a new report that an uncommon species of Asian carp has been decided to be removed off from the Chicago area.
Asian Carp Regional Coordinating Committee officials have announced at Garfield Park Lagoon on Thursday that Asian carp would be strictly monitored from now. Also, these will be soon removed from the region.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone