A group of researchers from the Northwestern University in Chicago has patented a drug known as MW151, which is said to be quite effective in treating a number of problems. The research, which has also find a place in the Journal of Neuroscience, has revealed that the drug is able to treat Alzheimer's disease, multiple sclerosis as well as a number of strokes.
It has been recently reveled in a report that the Asian Carp fish that eats fruits is now seen more commonly. It was revealed by the Asian Carp Regional Coordinating Committee that there has been a rise seen in the same in the Chicago area. This is going to be done after there were two Bighead Carps seen in Chicago.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone