The National Everyday Matters Day is being celebrated on April 16, 2012, and in order to raise the awareness about the special day, the authorities concerned have asked people to visit their official website. The day is celebrated with a motive that people should remember the importance of each and every movement and should value the same.
While no one likes to be bed-ridden, a recent research indicates that aged people are more likely to face cognitive decline while hospitalized. Though some amount of cognitive decline is normal at the later stage of life, elderly patients are double at the rate of facing cognitive decline after a hospital stay.
Researchers doubt that the furless, ugly and naked mole rats hold life-saving clues and following their doubts, they have started their studies of finding some new treatments that can help in protecting brain cells from any such damage that is commonly found to occur due to a heart attack or a stroke.
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK