It has been recently reveled in a report that the Asian Carp fish that eats fruits is now seen more commonly. It was revealed by the Asian Carp Regional Coordinating Committee that there has been a rise seen in the same in the Chicago area. This is going to be done after there were two Bighead Carps seen in Chicago.
It has been revealed in a new report that an uncommon species of Asian carp has been decided to be removed off from the Chicago area.
Asian Carp Regional Coordinating Committee officials have announced at Garfield Park Lagoon on Thursday that Asian carp would be strictly monitored from now. Also, these will be soon removed from the region.
The National Everyday Matters Day is being celebrated on April 16, 2012, and in order to raise the awareness about the special day, the authorities concerned have asked people to visit their official website. The day is celebrated with a motive that people should remember the importance of each and every movement and should value the same.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording