The contract of $37.9 million has been won by a company in Chicago. They won this contract for the construction of a maintenance facility on the Oahu barracks.
They bagged this contract from the U. S. army after a sealed bidding competition. The army also disclosed that they had received 13 other bids and the bid by the Walsh RMA was the lowest.
Alzheimer’s is a dreadful disease if you come to think of it. It destroys the memory cells of the brain and this causes memory loss. In a groundbreaking discovery, scientists have been able to generate these cells in the laboratory.
If all goes well, this could mark as the ground stone of what could be the first ever effective treatment for memory loss.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez