Smurfit-Stone Container Corp., that has Chicago-area roots which can be traced back to 1926, will move out of the city as a headquarters as the company is being purchased by RockTenn Co. in a three and a half billion dollars cash-and-stock deal.
The first phase of extension of O'Hare airport by Chicago has almost been done incurring a cost of 3.2 billion dollars but what proves tough is the beginning of the 2nd phase which is objected greatly by American and U. S. airlines citing that the cost incurred in expansion is a waste under current circumstances.
According to a report that was released on Thursday, the quality of diagnosis and treatment for breast cancer in Chicago hospitals might just be a little partial. The information provided in the report has shown a contradictory angle to the claims made by the hospitals regarding the services provided by them.
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK