The contract of $37.9 million has been won by a company in Chicago. They won this contract for the construction of a maintenance facility on the Oahu barracks.
They bagged this contract from the U. S. army after a sealed bidding competition. The army also disclosed that they had received 13 other bids and the bid by the Walsh RMA was the lowest.
Alzheimer’s is a dreadful disease if you come to think of it. It destroys the memory cells of the brain and this causes memory loss. In a groundbreaking discovery, scientists have been able to generate these cells in the laboratory.
If all goes well, this could mark as the ground stone of what could be the first ever effective treatment for memory loss.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording