Duke Han, an assistant professor of neuropsychology at Chicago's Rush University, was surprised to see that Alzheimer’s disease made young minds perform better. He has been conducting research on Alzheimer's disease for years now.
Han earlier thought that he had committed some mistake and he did the analyses again confirm the findings.
Raymond Cirimele, a Chicago resident sued Daniele International Inc. and Wholesome Spice, alleging that the companies’ salami product made him fall sick.
He filed a lawsuit against the companies in Cook County Circuit Court, on Thursday.
A similar lawsuit against Daniele and Wholesome Spice was filed by Harold Hanks of Lake Ozark, last week.
According to a new study published online in the December 10 edition of the journal The Lancet, supplementing the standard estrogen-blocking 'tamoxifen' drug with chemotherapy can improve the chances of survival in postmenopausal women suffering from the most common kind of breast cancer, called estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez