The contract of $37.9 million has been won by a company in Chicago. They won this contract for the construction of a maintenance facility on the Oahu barracks.
They bagged this contract from the U. S. army after a sealed bidding competition. The army also disclosed that they had received 13 other bids and the bid by the Walsh RMA was the lowest.
Alzheimer’s is a dreadful disease if you come to think of it. It destroys the memory cells of the brain and this causes memory loss. In a groundbreaking discovery, scientists have been able to generate these cells in the laboratory.
If all goes well, this could mark as the ground stone of what could be the first ever effective treatment for memory loss.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone