A survey was carried out by the University of Chicago's National Opinion Research Center involving as many as 3,500 people. The people were interviewed about questions like how often they have sex with people of the same or opposite genders; which sexual practices did they often engage in; and did they use protection during sexual intercourse.
A city council committee has given approval to a proposal to get a Wal-Mart to Chicago's far South Side, passing on the matter to the entire council. The whole council will engage in the issue, next week.
If it is given a green signal, persons in other areas of the city say that they are expecting to witness Wal-Mart inaugurate stores in their neighborhoods.
Duke Han, an assistant professor of neuropsychology at Chicago's Rush University, was surprised to see that Alzheimer’s disease made young minds perform better. He has been conducting research on Alzheimer's disease for years now.
Han earlier thought that he had committed some mistake and he did the analyses again confirm the findings.
- Dell set to introduce its Dell Chromebook 11
- LG announces $349-priced G Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition tablet
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally