Smurfit-Stone Container Corp., that has Chicago-area roots which can be traced back to 1926, will move out of the city as a headquarters as the company is being purchased by RockTenn Co. in a three and a half billion dollars cash-and-stock deal.
The first phase of extension of O'Hare airport by Chicago has almost been done incurring a cost of 3.2 billion dollars but what proves tough is the beginning of the 2nd phase which is objected greatly by American and U. S. airlines citing that the cost incurred in expansion is a waste under current circumstances.
According to a report that was released on Thursday, the quality of diagnosis and treatment for breast cancer in Chicago hospitals might just be a little partial. The information provided in the report has shown a contradictory angle to the claims made by the hospitals regarding the services provided by them.
A survey was carried out by the University of Chicago's National Opinion Research Center involving as many as 3,500 people. The people were interviewed about questions like how often they have sex with people of the same or opposite genders; which sexual practices did they often engage in; and did they use protection during sexual intercourse.
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording
- Google releases Chromecast SDK to general public