Smurfit-Stone Container Corp., that has Chicago-area roots which can be traced back to 1926, will move out of the city as a headquarters as the company is being purchased by RockTenn Co. in a three and a half billion dollars cash-and-stock deal.
The first phase of extension of O'Hare airport by Chicago has almost been done incurring a cost of 3.2 billion dollars but what proves tough is the beginning of the 2nd phase which is objected greatly by American and U. S. airlines citing that the cost incurred in expansion is a waste under current circumstances.
According to a report that was released on Thursday, the quality of diagnosis and treatment for breast cancer in Chicago hospitals might just be a little partial. The information provided in the report has shown a contradictory angle to the claims made by the hospitals regarding the services provided by them.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone