After negotiating for long over the issue of attending the set-piece nuclear security summit in Washington, which will is going to be held 10 days from now, Chinese President Hu Jintao finally accepted the invitation on Thursday, while having an official conversation with his US counterpart Barack Obama.
Earlier during the week, Cupertino, California-based Apple began sending out notifications to customers that their pre-ordered iPads are now being prepared to be shipped, and some have actually been packed and sent off. For all those enthusiasts who had pre-order before this week began, Apple has promised that they would get their gadgets on April 03, the day when the iPad hits the stores.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone