Yvonne Song, who is suffering from aplastic anemia, is in need of stem cell transplant. She is waiting for a stem cell match and is one of around 20 Chinese-Canadians who are waiting for the same.
In order to make an appeal to the Canadians, so that they may come forward to donate stem cell and bone marrow, she shared her story at First Markham Place on Saturday.
Bee therapy is considered a panacea to treat various kinds of diseases, according to the doctors in China. The results of the therapy have been remarkable. It has been practiced in China for more than 3,000 years.
Doctor Zhang, who is a traditional medicine practitioner at Beijing's Kang Tai clinic, affirmed that the results of bee therapy speak for themselves.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone