Earlier during the week, Cupertino, California-based Apple began sending out notifications to customers that their pre-ordered iPads are now being prepared to be shipped, and some have actually been packed and sent off. For all those enthusiasts who had pre-order before this week began, Apple has promised that they would get their gadgets on April 03, the day when the iPad hits the stores.
The much known confusion over major outage in China of Google Inc.'s search sites on Tuesday uncovered one of the major remarkable aspects of the Chinese Government's Internet censorship apparatus: It is designed to be obscure.
By Wednesday, the access to the search sites were revealed to be normal, however, searches for some terms, were prohibited.
It has been reported through data which had been compiled by two industrial surveys, which compete against each other, that the manufacturing activity of China had picked up considerably in the month of March with the PMI rising to 55.1 from what was 52.0 in the month of February and it seems that it was time for the withdrawal of the stimulus by the Government in a more aggressive sense as the
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone