Wind energy, which is a pollution-free, infinitely sustainable form of energy, is being explored more by China WindPower Group and Duke Energy Corporation jointly, in a move expected to lead to a development of wind – power plants which cost approximately $65 billion. The aim is to decrease the dependence of utilities on fossil fuels.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone