Shark is being hunted to an extent to be called an extinct creature lately. A Vancouver group called Shark Truth is urging the Chinese – Canadian couples to get their wedding menu changed and strike off the shark fin soup from the menu. This drive has been initiated in order to save the endangered creature from being hunted.
Wind energy, which is a pollution-free, infinitely sustainable form of energy, is being explored more by China WindPower Group and Duke Energy Corporation jointly, in a move expected to lead to a development of wind – power plants which cost approximately $65 billion. The aim is to decrease the dependence of utilities on fossil fuels.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone