China warned U.S today, it may strike back if the United States imposes trade policies and other penalties over its exchange rate policy. With China improving speedily from the financial crisis, even as Europe and the U.S. try to deal with obstinately high rates of joblessness, Beijing's decision to keep the Yuan largely unaffected against the U.S.
A U. S. paleontologist has said that a new relative of the Velociraptor discovered in China could provide clues to the evolution of the entire Dromaeosauridae family.
George Washington University doctoral candidate Jonah Choiniere and Michael Pittman, a graduate student at University College London discovered Linheraptor exquisitus in 2008 in Inner Mongolia.
Greece's debt crisis and probable credit tightening in China prevailed over the stock market, and share prices in HK fell as a result. The market in Hong Kong has been affected by the negativity in China and Greece.
Hang Seng Index fell 0.25 percent. Turnover declined to HK$61.7 billion ($$7.9 billion) from HK$65.9 billion on Wednesday.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone