Recent report has claimed that there would be a free Health and Wellness Fair organized by New England Urgent Care. It would be done from 10 a. m. to 7 p. m. at 21 North Main Street, Suite B in West Hartford on Feb. 14. It is to be noted that New England Urgent Care is among five certified urgent care centers in all of Connecticut.
Recently, the University of Connecticut has alleged that the findings of researcher Dipak K. Das on red wine are flawed and fabricated. It has been alleged by the University that the 26 articles published in 11 journals by Dipak K. Das regarding the capability of red wine boosting longevity are flawed.
A recent study, published in the Archives of Internal Medicine, has revealed that a large number of elderly people, above the age of 75, are seeking cancer screening. However, as per the US Preventive Services Task Force’s guidelines, elderly people are not required to be screened on a regular basis.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez