The Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) has reported progress in the reconstruction process after the earthquake that devastated Haiti. More than 200,000 people were killed and 1.5 million were left homeless.
Thousands of Haitians were infected with cholera after the catastrophic earthquake of magnitude 7.0, near Port-au-prince, three years ago.
As per recent reports, it has been revealed by the Florida Senate that they have made a new page on its officials' website about Obamacare act. The officials known to the matter were of the view that they have developed a new page so that people can get to know all the needed information on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- Next generation optical disc by Panasonic and Sony
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini