Now when sinkholes are not anything new in Florida, it is being seen where it could happen next. Lately, a man from Florida was swallowed by the sinkhole while he was sleeping in his bed.
Emergency workers as well as fire crews searched for long and deeply, but the effort eventually had to be abandoned. The man named Jeff Bush was declared dead.
Sinkholes have become far common in Florida and a recent one had been scary as well as it engulfed a man, who was slumbering on February 28 in his home.
Thirtyseven-year-old Jeff Bush was swallowed by the snake hole all of a sudden and a number of people were evacuated so as to prevent any such danger. Now, the focus is on what the sinkhole looked like.