A declaration made by the health minister of France on Wednesday reported about the countries first case of a new SARS- like virus that killed 18 people in South Arabia.
A 65-year-old man who was in Dubai for vacations returned back to France carrying a deadly novel coronavirus. He is currently residing in the intensive care of the northern city of Douai.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez