After a long wait, Google has finally announced the availability of the high-end LG Nexus smartphone in India.
The handset, priced at Rs 25,999, is now at sale at the LG exclusive stores as well as leading retail stores and multi-brand outlets in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, and Kolkata.
Recently, Save the Children, an NGO, released a report titled State of the World's Mothers' report, as per which, India has highest record for first-day deaths of children.
As per the data, 3,09,000 children die every year on the same day they are born in India. In addition, a number of other aspects have also been revealed in the report.
A study has shed light on the fact that painkillers have been one of the significant reasons for kidney problems in youngsters. Considering World Kidney Day, March 14, nephrologists have asked youngsters to avoid regular consumption of painkillers and have advised to take them only in urgent situations.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez