The skeletal remains of a human/Neanderthal hybrid are believed to be found in northern Italy. It is being considered that the individual lived 40,000-30,000 years ago.
However, further researches are being conducted on the remains for confirmation that will result in making the skeletal to be the first hybrid ones that proves interbred between humans and Neanderthals.
Nobel prize-winning neurologist Dr. Rita Levi-Montalcini died on Sunday at her home in Rome. She was 103 years old.
She did critical discoveries in chemical tools that are used by the body to control the cell growth and build nerve networks. Her research put the light on how these processes are affected in diseases like dementia and cancer.
It has been revealed in a recent report that the borrowing costs in Italy have climbed up to their highest since the time Rome joined in the league with Euro. The new Government of Mario Monti is feeling much pressure of need for quick action. The euro zone crisis is simply moving around in circles with no getting away since a long time now.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez