An 80-year-old man is all set to climb the highest mountain in the world for the third time. The man named Yuichiro Miura belongs to the country of Japan and will climb Mount Everest for the third time despite of his heart problem. Miura believes that climbing Mount Everest act as an ultimate anti-aging for him.
It seems to be the first of its kind report as it claims that the Tohoku earthquake realized two years back in Japan had left its impacts to be felt at the space edge as well.
Without a doubt, the earthquake that hit Japan on March 11, 2011, was massive with a magnitude of 9. It is being said that a sound wave was sent by the same, which has been caught by Goce satellite.
It is for the first time since PM 2.5 pollutants touched critical levels in January across the nation that government representatives of Japan and China have met.
On February 22, the two groups gathered so as to discuss over the air pollution in China. Since, the PM 2.5 has been suspected to have brought a rise in the odds of lung cancer, asthma and other chronic diseases.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez