A recent research by King's College London has managed to find a way out to inject a dried live vaccine, sans needles, directly to the skin, which would not change its effectiveness at room temperatures. There has been enough support given by the Gates Foundation in order to ensure live vaccines, having active viruses or bacteria, are being delivered in poorer countries too.
A team is in the process of training seven disabled men to be the first ones to fly microlight aircraft to the South Pole. The British Antarctic Microlight Expedition was officially launched in London to realize this dream.
This plan is supposed to be executed in December 2014 and involves the hard work of the Flying for Freedom organization along with Help for Heroes.
Today starts the exhibition of modified prosthetics “Spare Parts London”. As a part of the creations from some of the world renowned artists, here you would get to see beautiful prosthetics that were no longer of use now. This idea of beautifying those worn out prosthetics that once helped an individual jumped, danced or simply walk, into an artwork came by Priscilla Sutton.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez