Sources suggested about the death of the brain of a 33-year-old West Hollywood man who was sickened by bacterial meningitis in the start of the week.
Elizabeth Ashford, a spokeswoman for Shaad's family said that Brett was announced brain dead by the hospital. However, he continued to be on life support on Friday afternoon.
The team of physicians and engineers at the University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA) has now brought forward a new tool dubbed Artemis to diagnose prostate cancer.
Till now, doctors used an old technique to diagnose the disease by which it was quite difficult to test the cancer. They relied on biopsy which began 25 years ago and was not a good method to do the diagnosis.
Some people simply don't like summers because of the humid and hot temperature during the season but let me draw your attention towards an existing belief stating that summers are safer than winters because during winters despite of warm, moderate or cold climates, seasonal influenza is on its peak and therefore it causes severe heart-related problems to those who contract it.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez