Housewives doubt in regard to healthy eating habits of their partners at the time when they are not at homes, is not unneeded. Recent research being taken out by a group of researchers from the University of Michigan, has found that men only eat healthy food at homes, so that that their partners do not fight with them.
It has been reported that a simple test to detect oral cancer has been found. A simple saliva test would now help the medical practitioners to detect oral cancer at an early stage. A team of researchers of Michigan State University is working towards creating the saliva test which would help in detecting the oral cancer.
It has been recently revealed in a new study how bacteria and viruses tend to evolve as quickly as in 2 weeks and tend to form different ways of spreading their infection in people. Very less stress is usually laid on the strategies followed by the bacteria of changing their forms and ways of infection.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez