It has been reported that the researchers of the Missouri University have found out a way to fill the decayed tooth without causing pain to the patients. Tooth decay and filling can be extremely painful for some but it is hoped that through advancement in technology the pain incurred during the tooth filling process can be overcome.
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone
- Acer unveils its first touchscreen Chromebook – the $300-priced C720P
- Microsoft’s launch-day sales of Xbox One surpass 1 million units