It has been reported that the researchers of the Missouri University have found out a way to fill the decayed tooth without causing pain to the patients. Tooth decay and filling can be extremely painful for some but it is hoped that through advancement in technology the pain incurred during the tooth filling process can be overcome.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording