Drug resistant malaria is causing havoc in Asia. It has come to light that the regions of Cambodia, Thailand and Myanmar have seriously been affected by the drug resistant malaria. On Wednesday, a conference has been called to discuss the ways by which a control over the wide spread of deadly malaria could be established.
Yangon - Myanmar opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi was allowed a New Year's Day visit Thursday by her personal doctor who declared her in good health, officials said.
Yangon - Myanmar police on Tuesday arrested nine people who staged a rare protest march in Yangon against military rule.
Seoul - A North Korean woman pleaded with Myanmar to release her two children, who are among a group of 19 North Korean defectors to be tried by Myanmar for illegal entry, news reports said Tuesday.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez