As per a recent research, it has been revealed that there are chances that fat men have children who will also struggle with weight. The study was carried out by a group of researchers from Ohio University.
The researchers carried out an experiment on mice. They noticed that inherited genes also play a role in speeding up and down the metabolism.
Criminal investigation will be taking place at Glenwood Gardens, a retirement home, after it was revealed that a nurse had refused to perform CPR procedure on an elderly woman.
Lorraine Bayless, 87, collapsed in the dining room of the home. Nurse was asked to help the dying woman or contact anybody who is known to the CPR procedure but no action was taken by the nurse.
A new study has found that while going to some place on the foot, humans can conserve their energy by swapping between walking and running. The first of its kind study published in the Journal of the Royal Society Interface supports the concept that human body has innate sense that when it's on a move, how it can conserve and optimize its energy.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez