Roller derby players who work hard to get recognized in the rink might be unaware of the fact that they can be affected by a certain type of bacteria.
According to a recent research published in the PeerJ, it has been revealed that roller derby teams get affected by a distinct type of bacteria which can also get spread to other players during the game.
A man from Oregon has found himself stuck in a very critical situation as he is down with plague. The only mistake he made was he tried to remove a decaying mouse from the mouth of a stray cat due to which he was bitten. The 50 years old man is now in a critical condition and is suffering from a disease that can be fatal.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez