The online protest groups against Facebook's new policy, which allegedly threatens the privacy of the users, are growing in numbers - with tens of thousands of Facebook users joining in to criticize the social networking site's revised terms of service! And there are countless others who have canceled their accounts!
A computer virus dubbed ‘Koobface’ is being spread through the messaging system of social networking sites, like Facebook and MySpace, posing to the users a threat similar to other malware attacks over the years. Users whose computers are infected may have their credit card numbers stolen or their searches on Google, Yahoo and MSN diverted to deceptive Web sites.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez