This Sunday has begun the Quebec Tobacco-Free Week.
According to the Canadian Cancer Society, in last so many years, several attempts have been made to reduce smoking and make Quebec a tobacco-free province but in spite of all these efforts; smoking still is known as the leading cause of illness and death in the province.
A recent report confirmed that the second wave of solar flare hit the Earth today, thereby escalating the risks associated with minor disruption of power outages. It has been claimed that the solar flare or x-class flare has the tendency of releasing ultraviolet and x-ray radiation, which further ionizes the Earth's upper atmosphere.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez