The data for 2010-11 revealed that increasingly elderly patients were readmitted in hospital for emergency care. The figures revealed by the Health Secretary, Nicola Sturgeon, said 29,013 elderly patients who were in hospital for medical care got readmitted due to emergency. Another 11,873 aged people above 65 years who underwent surgery had to have an emergency readmission.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez