A recent video capturing cancer patients and nurses children at Seattle Children's Hospital dancing at the popular Kelly Clarkson song "Stronger" has caught one and all off guard. The video is being applauded by one and all, over the social media and the worth noting point is that the singer herself is taken aback with the way the brave hearts performed on the song.
There is no doubt that a regular exercise is a must for ahealth living, but little was known that community-based exercise for those who have battled out cancer could do a lot to improve the quality of life. It was found after a team of examined the result of a 12-week “Exercise and Thrive” program on 221 cancer survivors.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez