The people of Toronto have a requirement for a walkable and transit-friendly neighborhood. This fact has been surfaced after a survey was conducted on 1,525 residents across the Greater Toronto Area, which includes Mississauga, Ajax, Markham and the City of Toronto. The main aim of the survey was to deduce whether people prefer affordability before luxury when deciding where to live.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez