An 18th-century South Yorkshire cottage is apparently one of the unluckiest homes in the UK --- over the last 14 years, the house has been crashed into by 40 cars! The cottage is situated on a bend on the B6089, at a location where the road - which is also called the Stubbin Road - just enters the village of Nether Haugh, South Yorkshire.
A new urine test is claimed to be twice as reliable to detect prostate cancer as the existing blood test is. Prostate cancer is the most common form of cancer among British men. With the advent of cheap, easy urine test, doctors would be able to more accurately detect the disease than the others are used to detect the same.
- Next generation optical disc by Panasonic and Sony
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini