The large number of confirmed cases of Salmonella found in eggs around 23 states in the U. S. has boosted the panic among the consumers. With the continuous rise in the number of Salmonella attacks, people have become worried about the quality of egg production and whether they are safe for consumption. Others believe that they should avoid eggs for quite some time.
The pals and relatives of Mandi Schwartz are battling against time as the hunt for her live-saving donor becomes very urgent.
The 22-year-old is wrestling with acute myeloid leukemia in a Regina hospital. She requires an ideal 10-out-of-10 DNA match for the bone marrow transplant that she needs, so as to survive.
US is no longer the pioneer in providing broadband internet access to its residents. A study done by Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development has placed US at 15th rank in providing citizens with fast internet access. US was at number three a decade ago in the rankings. South Korea, Iceland and Germany fared better than US in the 2009 study.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez