The annual solar eclipse, which is similar to a total solar eclipse, is yet again to be seen over Asia on Monday morning.
A team of scientists from NASA has revealed the same, explaining that it is the time when moon does not cover the sun entirely, but rather sun appears like a ring behind the moon. It has been reported that 80% of the sun would be covered during the apex.
No doubt nurses tag, commendable recovery of a three-year-old cancer-stricken boy, Cash Hyde, as Christmas miracle. As per reports, father of Cash, Mike Hyde had never seen such a troubling time, seeing his young son reeling under the agony of primitive neuroectodermal tumor (PNET) in Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah last year.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services have decided to grant a sum of $343,000 to Utah enabling them to help all the Medicare beneficiaries and their caregivers understand their health care options. Medicare centers have planned to transfer the funds to the Utah State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) for the period of April 1, 2011 - March 31, 2012.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez