According to the University of Washington climate scientists, humid weather can warm beverages more than twice in comparison to warm conditions.
Dale Durran, a UW professor of atmospheric sciences, says, "Probably the most important thing a beer koozie does is not simply insulate the can, but keep condensation from forming on the outside of it".
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez