With tech giant Apple's reported acquisition of headphone brand Beats Electronics - in a $3.2 billion deal - apparently having been delayed due to reasons unknown, a Billboard report has projected that the delay is, in part, a result of the fact that the news of the acquisition was leaked; thereby triggering media frenzy.
According to a BGR report, Google is apparently working on a mid-range Nexus handset which will be priced at below $100. The affordable sub-$100 version of the Nexus phone will be the cheapest handset under the Nexus branding, which underscores a popular lineup of devices due to two key points --- super affordability and powerful tech specifications.
In a Wednesday announcement, US wireless carrier Sprint said that it has plans underway to roll out Android 4.4.2 'KitKat' updates to more Samsung Galaxy smartphones. The announcement comes close on the heels of Sprint's move to issue the Android 4.4.2 update for Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3.
Boeing set to debut self-destructing ‘Black’ smartphone for government agencies and defense contractorsSubmitted by Amandeep Dhaliwal on Fri, 02/28/2014 - 10:09
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone