In a Wednesday announcement, US wireless carrier Sprint said that it has plans underway to roll out Android 4.4.2 'KitKat' updates to more Samsung Galaxy smartphones. The announcement comes close on the heels of Sprint's move to issue the Android 4.4.2 update for Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3.
Boeing set to debut self-destructing ‘Black’ smartphone for government agencies and defense contractorsSubmitted by Amandeep Dhaliwal on Fri, 02/28/2014 - 10:09
In a recent announcement, Fleksy has revealed that its Fleksy alternative keyboard app is now available to all iOS app developers as a public Software Development Kit (SDK). The announcement implies that the Fleksy app has now been updated to allow iOS app developers to easily implement its streamlined features for free.
- Next generation optical disc by Panasonic and Sony
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini