Google, which has been announcing multiple times during 2010 that printing is headed for the Cloud, recently released its Google Cloud Print for the Gmail mobile app for the iPhone and Android smartphones; thereby marking a strategic advance from the unveiling of Cloud Print in the Chrome Dev Channel build last year.
According to an Ars report, other than the notably big audience and large number participating companies that made the CES 2011 an epically huge show, it was the tablets, the hybrids, the innovative new devices, the increasing push behind 3D, and the astounding array of accessories for Apple's iDevices that made the CES a momentous event!
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez