That the BlackBerry-maker, Research In Motion (RIM), has been able to fend off some fierce competition - from the Apple iPhone and an increasing number of Android-based handsets - is evident from the fact that the company reported record shipments of its BlackBerry smartphones in its fiscal third quarter.
According to recent details shared by the Consumer Reports magazine, AT&T is apparently the worst cellphone service provider in the US. The top ranker, as per the magazine, is US Cellular - a carrier that operates chiefly in the South and Midwest; and which toppled Verizon from its top position this year.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez