Virgin Media users soon shall receive their FroYo for Desire update.
Soon after the release of HTC Desire users on other networks were offered with the supply of Frozen Yogurt for their smartphones.
Virgin Media users are being bestowed with the Android 2.2, FroYo, update for their iPhone-challenging Google powered devices.
Facebook Places has been released with BlackBerry for its latest version.
RIM and Facebook seemingly have updated their Facebook application for BlackBerry mobiles. Version 18.104.22.168 comes handy on the BlackBerry App World and can be installed on all BlackBerry handsets offering software of version 4.5 or higher.
The second half of 2010 virtually witnessed the transformation of Korean biggie Samsung from a powerhouse in mass market handsets to a successful maker of open OS smartphones – thanks largely to the stupendous success of the company’s Android-based Galaxy S handsets as well as the Wave, which runs on its own bada OS.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez