There is a famous saying in the virtual sphere that hackers don’t let go very easily. It is evident from the fact that after the arrest of members of LulzSec by FBI it was thought that the group fizzled out very quickly. The concerns were big as they were betrayed by their own leader. But it seems that a new group named LulzSecReborn has risen from the ashes of the previous one.
In a cyber disaster, consumers were affected as their name and credentials were exposed online. These consumers were mostly from Citigroup to Walgreen to HSN. The US corporate firm were the targets.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez