In a high-profile breach on the Facebook site, the fan page of Mark Zuckerberg – the founder of the popular social networking site – was hacked on Tuesday. Zuckerberg’s fan page breach came close on the heels of the Sunday hack French President Nicolas Sarkozy’s wall, with a hacker posting a message that the president will not run for re-election.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez