With the US investigations into the cyberattacks on Google and around 30 other companies pointing at the initiation of the attacks from computers at the Shanghai Jiaotong University and Lanxiang Vocational School in eastern China, ‘inside’ sources have revealed that initial forensic reports hint at the involvement of a well-known Asian hacking group – likely Chinese - in the a
The U. S. experts have found that the recently reported cyberattack, named Kneber botnet, is the assumed name of the already existing computer virus 'Zeus Trojan'.
As reported by Netwitness Corp., Kneber has so far, affected more than 75,000 computers in 2,500 companies and Government agencies, throughout the world.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez