In their Tuesday-released report about the stepped-up pace of climate change, three scientists - Richard Somerville of Scripps Institution of Oceanography; Michael Mann of Penn State; and Eric Steig of University of Washington – said that last week’s leaked emails controversy was apparently a part of a “smear campaign,” attempting to wreck the climate summit in Copenhage
A recent security note from security vendor Intego has revealed that 'jailbroken' iPhones are being targeted and added to a mobile botnet by a new worm, Duh.
Thus far, the virus has been scanning the IP addresses of the Internet service providers in the Netherlands, Hungary, Portugal, and Australia.
Though Microsoft's 'Patch Tuesday' updates did not figures any fixes for the newly-launched Windows 7 operating system, Microsoft said on Friday that, with a zero-day vulnerability detected in the OS, it is working towards fixing a vulnerability in the Server Message Block file-sharing protocol in Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 Release 2 that can remotely crash the computer.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez