Recently, a warning has been issued by Facebook for all those employees who share their passwords with their employers. In fact, it has been found that in the US, some of the company's employers are forcing their employees to disclose their Facebook Password to them so that they could access their private information.
While there is no dearth to applications in the market, a geolocation-based, or ambient, social app in the name of Highlight has been capturing the attention of one and all. Developed by San Francisco start-up Math Camp, the iOS app is asocial tool which can make one connect with people of similar taste and preference within a specific area.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez