An implantable microchip has been developed which promises to deliver medicines regularly for complete one year. The study which has been published in the Journal Science Translational Medicine will take at least two years to reach in the market. However, the US will not be able to see the microchip until late in the decade.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez